Onswipe’s mission is to power the way the world experiences the web on touch devices. We do this by making it insanely easy for a publisher of any size to make their existing content provide a beautiful app-like experience in the browser. What Google did for search and Facebook did for share, Onswipe is doing for experience.
A little background information about Onswipe
- Onswipe is born and bred in New York City. We started out as a part of the inaugural Techstars NYC class in 2011.
- We’ve raised over $6,000,000 from investors like Spark Capital, SV Angel, Lerer Ventures, Betaworks, and more. They’re early investors in companies like Google, Twitter, Foursquare, Tumblr, and Admeld.
- We have one of the largest audiences on the tablet web, meaning you get to work on.
- Our executive team has built large teams at companies like Aol, Jumptap, Grooveshark, and more.
- We’ve been named Forbes 30 Under 30, INC 30 Under 30, Businessweek Top 25 under 25, and Time Inc. Top 10 Startups.
- Build and manage pipeline of mid-tier to top-tier publishers across several content verticals.
- Pitch Onswipe’s value proposition to publishers via face-to-face meetings, phone and email.
- Educate the marketplace on the value of tablet & mobile advertising and provide thought leadership in the ad community.
- Negotiate and close partnership agreements.
- Manage a high volume of deal flow with little oversight.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers and Publisher Relations team to onboard publishers once deals are closed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-7 years of business development, publisher development or related experience, preferably including time with an ad network, publisher platform and/or rich media offering.
- Understanding of media math (CPM/CPC/CPA).
- Great communication skills – ability to write, speak and present clearly and succinctly.
- Prefer candidate with deep contacts and experience in one or more of the following publisher verticals: Men’s Lifestyle, Women’s Lifestyle, News/Politics, Sports, Autos, Travel, Tech, Finance.
- Highly ambitious with strong drive to close deals.
- Experience in mobile helpful but not required.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate and thank you in advance for your interest in our openings. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Onswipe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.