Onswipe’s mission is to power the way the world experiences the web on touch devices. We do this by making it insanely easy for a publisher of any size to make their existing content provide a beautiful app-like expearience in the browser. What Google did for search and Facebook did for share, Onswipe is doing for experience.
A little background information about Onswipe
- Onswipe is born and bred in New York City. We started out as a part of the inaugural Techstars NYC class in 2011.
- We’ve raised over $6,000,000 from investors like Spark Capital, SV Angel, Lerer Ventures, Betaworks, and more. They’re early investors in companies like Google, Twitter, Foursquare, Tumblr, and Admeld.
- We have one of the largest audiences on the tablet web, meaning you get to work on.
- Our team is 25+ people strong.
- Our executive team has built large teams at companies like Aol, Jumptap, Grooveshark, and more
- We’ve been named Forbes 30 Under 30, INC 30 Under 30, Businesweek Top 25 under 25, and Time Inc. Top 10 Startups.
- Some of our partners include Ziff Davis, Answers.com, Bonnier, Blackbook, and more.
What you will be learning and doing:
- Building sample Onswipe ads for demos and best practices presentations (basic Photoshop skills a plus).
- Building sample Onswipe publications for demos and presentations (basic CSS skills a plus).
- Supporting the business development team outreach efforts (cold emailing, inserting ads, creating demos).
- Learning about creating and maintaining partnerships with big and small publishers.
- Learning about the inner workings of the publishing industry.
- Assisting in creating case studies and best practices.
Three things that would make us love you
- Writing and responding to emails quickly and concisely.
- Making keynote presentations without bullet points.
- Really good at getting your point across in writing.
- Strong interest in the tech scene and publishing industry.
Perks (other than learning a ton)
- College Credit
- Daily Stipend
- Unlimited Snacks and Drinks
How to Apply
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume to email@example.com.
We appreciate and thank you in advance for your interest in our openings. Qualified candidates will be contacted. Onswipe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.