Onswipe has an opening for a Sales Engineer. You’ll be working with our business and tech teams to resolve business and publisher integration issues. You should be experienced technically and in working with and interfacing between both technical and non-technical teams. A successful Sales Engineer will have a strong understanding of how our technology works, possess a consultative sales approach and understand the importance of teamwork.
A little background information about Onswipe
- Onswipe is a startup in NYC. We make it insanely easy to publish your content on tablet and touch devices.
- We’re backed by VCs and angels like Spark Capital, SV Angel, Lerer Ventures, and Yuri Milner (and more!)
- Our team is 27 people strong.
- Our founding team has started stuff like Grooveshark and ThreeWords.me.
- Some of our partners include Bonnier, ZiffDavis, Answers.com, Wonkette, eWeek, and others.
- We’ve got health benefits!
What about technically?
- Our layouts are 100% CSS.
- Our code and software planning are done in GitHub.
- We’re developing a system that serves content to millions of readers a month. We need you to help us grow it.
- Working with our Publisher Relations team, who handles the publisher integrations and relationships as well as our Business Development and Engineering team. Check our team out.
- Working with our external partners, fielding their wants and needs for technical integrations and implementing design changes via CSS.
- Working with our external partners’ technology teams on RSS feed reviews, integrations, and CSS work.
- Working with our forthcoming designer/developer community for layout feedback.
- Working with our engineering and product teams to help develop features based on publisher feedback.
- Manage and prioritize incoming requests from publishers in an thorough, efficient and timely manner.
- Recognizing trends in publisher tasks and/or requests and proactively creating tools/solutions to solve.
- Extensive experience working with HTML, preferably HTML5 as well.
- JS and CSS3 experience
- Experience working with a team a must.
- Experienced in working with, and interfacing between both technical and non-technical teams.
- Communication skills are crucial.
- Showing open-source contributions is highly advantageous.
- Familiarity with bug reporting systems, experience with Jira is a plus.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume to email@example.com.
We appreciate and thank you in advance for your interest in our openings. Qualified candidates will be contacted. Onswipe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.